The Cochrane Camera Club is a community club for Cochrane and area photography enthusiasts. Our members range from amateurs who are new to photography, to enthusiasts, to professional photographers.
The club’s objectives within the photography community include:
- Enjoyment of Photography
- Improving Photography Skills
- Encouraging Photography
- Creating opportunities for members to take photos
- Sharing Photography
We accomplish this through:
- Monthly meetings, where photographers share photos, both digital images and printed photos, on various subjects and photo challenges
- Monthly photo “challenges” to encourage members to develop their photography skills and have fun by taking photos with a common theme
- Speakers at the monthly meetings providing information and insight on a specific topic selected for the meeting
- Photo outings, where CCC members can participate in various organized activities to take photos, such as trips into the mountains and other venues
The members meet the 2nd Wednesday of each month (September to June) at Killarney’s Family Pub – 240 Riverview Dr, Cochrane from 7:00 – 9:30. Members are welcome to come early to have dinner prior to the meeting if they wish.
Check out the calendar for our meeting dates and location.
Featured image – Riviera Pond in Cochrane – photographer Jo-Anne Oucharek